Schriftgröße:
VITAGAMET
Hengststation Jens Meyer
Dorumer Altendeich 8
27639 Wurster Nordseeküste
Tel. +49(0)4742/92 21 43
Fax. +49(0)4742/92 21 49
hengststation.meyer @ t-online.de (hengststation.meyer@t-online.de)
www.jens-meyer.com
You are here:TAC
23.08.2017

General terms & Conditions

The breeding season begins on January 2nd and ends August 1st. The stallions may be viewed at anytime, but please call in advance for an appointment. the terms & Conditiions for Covering Mares issured by the respective Verband apply.

Important: We kindly ask you to present cover certificates immediately! Notes confirming semen shipment are to be returned by mail or fax as soon as possible

If a stallion is unavailable for a short period during the breeding season for special reasons (exceptionally heavy breeding load, away for shows, stallion performance test, illness etc.) frozen semen can be used, if available, the breeder can wait until the next estrus cycle or - if he so desires - he can switch to another stallion at the station. The stud fee will not be refunded.

For mares that were inseminated for the first time after July 1st last year and did not come in foal, the first installment paid for the stallion used last year will be credited in 2010. this discount is non transferable and cannot be used for other mares or by other mare owners.

Discount system:

We reward loyal breeders with our discount system. For the first mare to be insemniated, the normal stud fee of each individual stallion applies. If two mares are inseminated, we will grant a discount from 100 Euro for the whole stud fee from the second mare. Stud fees for fresh semen are due in two installments: 60 percent is to be paid prior to the first insemination and the remaining 40 percent is due 70 days in foal unless the breeder immediately presents a veterinary certificate stating that the mare is not in foal (the life number of the mare should also be stated on this certificate).

Stables as well as pastures are available for guest mares. The daily rate for mares is 10 Euros, for mares with foals 12 Euro. Mares and foals are borded at our station at the risk of the owner.

The breeder agrees, that if the stallion owner deems it necessary, an equine veterinarian may be called in (Clinic for horses "Am Dobrock!, Station Veterinarian Dr. Karsten Schreiber). Treatment is carried out in the name of the breeder and for the breeder's account and will be billed to the breeder directly by the veterinarian.

The stallion station will not be liable for damage, illness or injury to humans, animals or means of transport or anything else except in the case of wilfulness or gross negligence.

The risk of transporting semen passes to the breeder as soon as the semen is picked up for shipped from the station.

Place for performance and venue is the domicile of the stallion owner as fas as this is permitted by law.

AGBTAC
News
09.08.2017

Damsey die Wundertüte

Pferd des Tages, Freitag, 21. Juli: Damsey, die [more]

09.08.2017

Beltano Nachkommen überzeugen

Herzliche Gratulation an Ballantines Finest (v. [more]

19.06.2017

Ben Kingsley auf der Überholspur

Ben Kingsley auf der Erfolgsspur! Bei seinem [more]

12.06.2017

Damsey Reservist für Aachen

Was für ein Wochenende liegt hinter uns!😀👍  [more]